The University System of Maryland has Bridge to the Doctorate programs at UMBC and at the University of Maryland College Park.
Please see the respective websites for each program:
Our LSAMP BD Fellows have their own suite of activities, and they also interface with other NSF, NIH, and campus-based professional development programs such as PROMISE: Maryland’s AGEP, College Park’s Center for Minorities in Science and Engineering, the Meyerhoff Graduate Fellows Program, and more!
Below are other BD Fellowship opportunities at different universities across the U.S.:
- University of Virginia (UVA)
- University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB)
- Oklahoma State University (OSU)
- The University of Oklahoma
- The University of Alabama
- University of Connecticut (UConn)
- University at Albany (SUNY)